Information about: Birth Certificate Replacement
- When a child is born in the United
States, they are issued a birth certificate.
This document is that individual's proof of
identification and also used by the
government for population monitoring and
record keeping purposes. When it is lost of
damaged, you will need to get a birth
Here are the most common reasons we process replacement requests for birth certificates:
Signing a child up for participation in a camp or sports team
- Registration of a child in school
- Getting a driver's license
- Getting a passport
- Obtaining a marriage license
- Genealogy buffs often order birth certificate
- Employers can ask for a copy of your birth certificate
- You will need a certified birth
certificate to get a social security number
Ready to Get Started?
You can obtain a copy of your birth certificate online, simply fill out our order form and have a photo copy of your driver's license or state issued identification ready to attach to your order. Depending on the time service and state you need a birth certificate from, you can get your birth certificate in mere days.
Use our online order form to get your birth certificate replacement.