Contact Us Today! 1-877-898-6937

RSS Feed!

Recent Posts

  • DMV Man! Did he have the right to do this?!?
  • baby dolls from early 1990’s?
  • need spanish help please?
  • If we applied the standards to all persons that conservatives apply to Obama would ANYONE qualify as a citizen?
  • Q&A: Why are people believing that Obama is not a US citizen? The grandmother thing was bullsh*t.?
  • Archives

    How do I get my daughters birth certificate?

    Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments

    I have one copy but I need another so I can get the FS 240 form so she can get her social security number. She was born in Alberta Canada and we now live in the United States. I can not afford to go up to Alberta to get it there so is there any other way I can send in for another birth certificate? I only have one birth certificate that I dont want to send in because I mostlikly wont get it back.

    Incoming search terms:

    Share and Enjoy:
    • Digg
    • Sphinn
    • Facebook
    • Mixx
    • Google
    Posted by US Birth Certificate Staff - Visit US Birth Certificate for Certified Birth Certificate Copies-Fast

    Related posts:

    1. How to Find a Birth Certificate Replacement
    2. What are the dimensions of a birth certificate?
    3. Why a Photocopy of your Birth Certificate won’t be accepted for Official Business
    4. Why a Normal Copy of Birth Certificate Not Adequate Anymore?
    5. Need a Copy of Your Nevada Birth Certificate?

    Tags: , , , , , , ,

    By admin | 7. May 2010 | Birth Certificate | 7 Comments »



    2. ♥ Lucy ♥ says:

      Just photocopy it.

    3. pookiesmom says:

      You just make a copy of it to send off for the SSN

    4. twilightaj says:

      if you have a bank photocopy it and then notaries it they should take it.

    5. talesmc1 says:

      Will they accept a copy of the certificate that you have or do they need an official copy. Also, I would check to see if there is a local office in which you can go to, maybe that way, you can just show the certificate.

      Lastly, if this doesn’t work, call and see if this is able to be done over the internet. I found this link, it looks like it can be done over the internet and mail internationally. However it may take a while

    6. mfvans101 says:

      Get in contact with your doctor. If you don’t want to go though the hassle of waiting in the mail for birth certificates, just photo copy it.

    7. Most places will not accept a copy they have to be the original thing. You should have a local SS office that you can take it into.
      Here is a link telling you how to obtain one if you need to do that

    Leave a Reply

    Powered by Yahoo! Answers