How do you obtain a birth certificate if born at home ?
Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments
My sister was born at home in Maricopa County Arizona 28 years ago. My mother never filed the paperwork. She filled out the papers and this is what what used for school, but the originals are lost. My mother died 8 years ago. Both of my sisters parents are dead. How can she get a birth certificate? She has very little resources to work with and I might hire a lawyer to assist her.
And yes she has been to records, but it it much more difficult than to just show up, provide the names , place and date.
Incoming search terms:
- how to get a birth certificate if born at home
- how to get birth certificate if born at home
- born at home birth certificate
- how to obtain a birth certificate if born at home
- how do I get a birth certificate if I was born at home
- how do you get a birth certificate if you were born at home
- louisiana birth certificate if born at home
- how to obtain passport without a dr signed birth certificate
- how to get a birth certificate when born at home
- how to get a birth certificate born at home
- How can someone obtain their Birth Certificate after 62 years and never being registered only baptized?
- What You Need to Know about How to Find Birth Certificate if Born with a Midwife
- How to Obtain Birth Certificate Ukraine in a Fast and Easy Manner
- How do you obtain a foreign birth certificate? Who do you have to contact?
- How to Find a Birth Certificate Replacement