Contact Us Today! 1-877-898-6937

RSS Feed!

Recent Posts

  • DMV Man! Did he have the right to do this?!?
  • baby dolls from early 1990’s?
  • need spanish help please?
  • If we applied the standards to all persons that conservatives apply to Obama would ANYONE qualify as a citizen?
  • Q&A: Why are people believing that Obama is not a US citizen? The grandmother thing was bullsh*t.?
  • Archives

    How do you obtain a birth certificate if born at home ?

    Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments

    My sister was born at home in Maricopa County Arizona 28 years ago. My mother never filed the paperwork. She filled out the papers and this is what what used for school, but the originals are lost. My mother died 8 years ago. Both of my sisters parents are dead. How can she get a birth certificate? She has very little resources to work with and I might hire a lawyer to assist her.
    And yes she has been to records, but it it much more difficult than to just show up, provide the names , place and date.

    Incoming search terms:

    Share and Enjoy:
    • Digg
    • Sphinn
    • Facebook
    • Mixx
    • Google
    Posted by US Birth Certificate Staff - Visit US Birth Certificate for Certified Birth Certificate Copies-Fast

    Related posts:

    1. How can someone obtain their Birth Certificate after 62 years and never being registered only baptized?
    2. What You Need to Know about How to Find Birth Certificate if Born with a Midwife
    3. How to Obtain Birth Certificate Ukraine in a Fast and Easy Manner
    4. How do you obtain a foreign birth certificate? Who do you have to contact?
    5. How to Find a Birth Certificate Replacement

    Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    By admin | 1. Apr 2010 | Birth Certificate | 4 Comments »


    1. C-love says:

      Go to the hall of records. Provide the date of birth, birthplace, and parent’s names. That should take care of it.

    2. rann_georgia says:

      Very few people are born at home anymore except for presidents and saints. My own mother was born at home but that was a different time and longer than 28 years ago. You’ll need to do a lot of leg work.

      Contact the state in which your sister was born with the facts. They will probably tell you to contact the county in which the birth occurred. Then they may refer you back to the state level.

      The question is, why can’t your sister do this or is this something that you need rather than her?

      I don’t think you need a lawyer, just free long distance on your telephone and time to call and ask questions.

      Good luck.

    3. michr says:

      you should not need a lawyer
      contact the office of vital records they can tell you what you need to get the birth registered. since she attended school there is a record that can be used to show age. there are medical records, vaccination records et-cetra that all are age sensitive. she is not the first to go through this and won’t be the last. good luck, it may take a little time but this can be dealt with.

      phone number for maricopa county vital records:
      (602) 506-6805

      here is a link for maricopa county vital records:

    4. Check out your Mothers family Bible it might be recorded in it.

    Leave a Reply

    Powered by Yahoo! Answers