Contact Us Today! 1-877-898-6937

RSS Feed!

Recent Posts

  • DMV Man! Did he have the right to do this?!?
  • baby dolls from early 1990’s?
  • need spanish help please?
  • If we applied the standards to all persons that conservatives apply to Obama would ANYONE qualify as a citizen?
  • Q&A: Why are people believing that Obama is not a US citizen? The grandmother thing was bullsh*t.?
  • Archives

    I lost my birth certificate from the Philippines, where do I go to retain another one?

    Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments

    I am from Manila, Philippines. I dont have an ID or any other personal documents that I should have since I happen to misplaced them. What can I do to get any records of my original birth certificate? And do I have to go to the Philippines to obtain one or is there some kind of other way that I can since I am in the United States now?
    And what if you are unaware of your relatives from the Philippines?
    These websites are surely reliable, right? Not a scam?

    Incoming search terms:

    Share and Enjoy:
    • Digg
    • Sphinn
    • Facebook
    • Mixx
    • Google
    Posted by US Birth Certificate Staff - Visit US Birth Certificate for Certified Birth Certificate Copies-Fast

    Related posts:

    1. How do I obtain a Spanish Birth Certificate from the Philippines or other country?
    2. How Do You Retrieve Birth Records Free Of Charge To Access Someones Birth Certificate
    3. Can I Access Birth Records Online To Retrieve A Persons Birth Certificate
    4. Birth Certificates: Can you Order Copies of Birth Certificates Online?
    5. Maryland Certified Birth Certificate- We Can Get it For You

    Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    By admin | 10. May 2010 | Birth Certificate | 9 Comments »


    1. vs8598 says:

      Yes, if you still have relatives in Philippines you can ask them to get you a copy from the Municipal where you where born and send it to you here in U.S.A.

    2. Hot Chick says:

      it is possible to obtain your birth cert even if you are outside the phils

      Php 750.00 per copy (philippines)
      Php 1500.00 per copy (outside philippines)

      Good luck!

    3. elel says:

      I feel sorry for you since you have no communication with your relatives in the Philippines. So, your best is through an agency, as mentioned above, if you do not want to go home to the Philippines. Hopefully you’ll provide them with the right facts and there should be no problem..but double check cuz that’s oftly cheap for the price… Really… you might have some hidden charges in the long run. I got mine from Census- “National Statistics Office” my sister did it for me like two years ago and I remember we paid about P3,000+.. all i need was a special power of attorney, so she could get it. And by the way it is a certified copy of the original. good Luck sister!

    4. shirley g says:

      You can apply for a copy of your birth certificate online at:

      e-Census accepts requests for delivery within and outside the Philippines.

      • LOCAL REQUEST: delivery destination is within the Philippines; PhP300.00 per copy for copy issuance of birth, marriage and death certificates, and PhP400.00 per copy for Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR or Singleness). If paid using credit card, US$20.00 per copy for copy issuance and US$25.00 per copy for CENOMAR (Singleness).

      • FOREIGN REQUEST: delivery destination is outside the Philippines; US$20.00 per copy for copy issuance and US$25.00 per copy for CENOMAR (Singleness).

    5. just-asking says:

      Hey, you no longer have to go home here to secure a copy of your birth certificate. Our National Statistics Office now have this e-Census project wherein you can apply directly — online — for an authenticated copy of your birth certificate.. Costs just 20 bucks since you’ll be requesting from overseas.. Check out this site, and find out more about it.

      Yes, you don’t need to have your relatives take care / process it for you. They”re mailing it anywhere in the world. ($20 includes mail/postage expenses already) Just be sure to give your most recent/updated address in you application.

      Cheers now, kabayan!

    6. nang.amie says:

      you can get it through your local phil consulate.

    7. jesse says:

      you may contact the NSO ( National Statistics Office) in the philippines by writing to them..snail mail

    8. Google the National Statistics Office of the Philippines and find out about they’re delivery system. That’s how I got my birth certificate for the boards, and I’m already in Manila.

    Leave a Reply

    Powered by Yahoo! Answers