I lost my birth certificate from the Philippines, where do I go to retain another one?
Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments
I am from Manila, Philippines. I dont have an ID or any other personal documents that I should have since I happen to misplaced them. What can I do to get any records of my original birth certificate? And do I have to go to the Philippines to obtain one or is there some kind of other way that I can since I am in the United States now?
And what if you are unaware of your relatives from the Philippines?
These websites are surely reliable, right? Not a scam?
Incoming search terms:
- birth certificate philippines
- how do i get my birth certificate from the philippines
- How to get my birth certificate from the Philippines
- PHILIPPINES BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- how to obtain a birth certificate from the philippines
- birth certificate from philippines
- philippine birth certificate
- how to get a birth certificate from the philippines
- how to get birth certificate from philippines
- birth certificate in philippines
- How do I obtain a Spanish Birth Certificate from the Philippines or other country?
- How Do You Retrieve Birth Records Free Of Charge To Access Someones Birth Certificate
- Can I Access Birth Records Online To Retrieve A Persons Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificates: Can you Order Copies of Birth Certificates Online?
- Maryland Certified Birth Certificate- We Can Get it For You