my birth certificate says name different than name registered with social security. how do i use an aka?
Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments
My mother, i just recently found out, switched two names after getting birth certificate. Now i am having trouble with DMV etc. because my name i have used for many years doesnt match what is on birth certificate. Should i just us an AKA and do i
register it legally somehow.
Incoming search terms:
- different name on birth certificate
- name different on birth certificate
- birth certificate different name
- social security name different than birth certificate
- birth certificate name different than social security
- is it illegal to spell name different than whats on birth certificate
- Name different in birth certificate
- name different from birth certificate
- name in birth certificate is different
- birth certificate name different
- How can someone obtain their Birth Certificate after 62 years and never being registered only baptized?
- How can I get a new birth Certificate & Social Security card?
- How do I obtain my birth certificate and social security card?
- How long does it take to receive birth certificate and social security card?
- Biometric Social Security card a controversial idea