Contact Us Today! 1-877-898-6937

RSS Feed!

Recent Posts

  • DMV Man! Did he have the right to do this?!?
  • baby dolls from early 1990’s?
  • need spanish help please?
  • If we applied the standards to all persons that conservatives apply to Obama would ANYONE qualify as a citizen?
  • Q&A: Why are people believing that Obama is not a US citizen? The grandmother thing was bullsh*t.?
  • Archives

    my birth certificate says name different than name registered with social security. how do i use an aka?

    Question from a Reader, Answer in Comments

    My mother, i just recently found out, switched two names after getting birth certificate. Now i am having trouble with DMV etc. because my name i have used for many years doesnt match what is on birth certificate. Should i just us an AKA and do i
    register it legally somehow.

    Incoming search terms:

    Share and Enjoy:
    • Digg
    • Sphinn
    • Facebook
    • Mixx
    • Google
    Posted by US Birth Certificate Staff - Visit US Birth Certificate for Certified Birth Certificate Copies-Fast

    Related posts:

    1. How can someone obtain their Birth Certificate after 62 years and never being registered only baptized?
    2. How can I get a new birth Certificate & Social Security card?
    3. How do I obtain my birth certificate and social security card?
    4. How long does it take to receive birth certificate and social security card?
    5. Biometric Social Security card a controversial idea

    Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    By admin | 25. May 2010 | Birth Certificate | 1 Comment »

    One Comment

    1. Kim G says:

      The state goes by your Social Security Administration information. You would need to contact your local social office and follow their steps to legally change your name. It’s a process. You can find more information on their website:
      Because the laws are tightening because of illegal immigration and the rise in identity fraud it’s a good time to look into doing this. It’s only going to get harder as the years go on.
      Hope this helps…

    Leave a Reply

    Powered by Yahoo! Answers